Cybersecurity is the fastest growing career in the IT industry. Between January and September 2019, there were over 7.9 billion data records exposed — a 33% increase from the same time in 2018!
In the first quarter of 2020, exposed records were pacing at an increase of 273% over last year.
Companies are scrambling to fill their Cybersecurity positions and There are not enough professionalS to fill these positions.
What you'll learn
- In this class, you will learn to manage all aspects of information security engineering and the daily operations of enterprise cybersecurity systems. Ability to detect and defend against cyberattacks targeting any organization’s network infrastructure.
- Responsibilities will also include assessing and managing the cybersecurity risk posture of small, medium, and enterprise networks.
- Learn cybersecurity proactive risk management services, including vulnerability scanning, penetration tests, risk assessments, and security audits.
- The ability to develop and maintain Information Security Policies and Standards that establish the required behaviors and controls intended to protect business information technology resources, secure personal information, and safeguard the privacy of individuals.
- After this class, you will be able to fuse technical and non-technical sources to analyze various cyber threat landscapes.